MSA Life Sciences delivers life-changing products and services. Prominent industry leaders rely on us for state-of-the-art data solutions, benefiting from the division’s decades of experience combined with knowledge gained from collaborating with industry experts.
Under the direction of Tony Fontecchio, Senior Vice President, the division leverages the corporate core competencies – Data Management, Business Analytics and Information Technology in three main industries: Healthcare, Transplantation, and Health and Fitness.
The Healthcare Industry
MSA Life Sciences’ Healthcare Data Management’s (HCDM) multi-patented patient-level data de-identification and linking technologies transform raw data into de-identified and longitudinally aligned patient-level databases. The HCDM team provides highly flexible and scalable data solutions for customers, such as:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Full-Service Data Integrators
- Genomic Data Providers
- Specialty Pharmacy Data Integrators
- Industry Consultants
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Companies
The innovative patient data de-identification and linking solutions offered by MSA HCDM allows these types of customers and others to:
- View an up to 360-degree view of the patient journey, including consumer purchases
- Improve patient treatment engagement with predictive modeling
- Improve population health outcomes
- Make informed, data-driven business decision based on real-world evidence and actionable insights
- Measure product effectiveness, identify growth opportunities, and increase market share
- Target physicians with appropriate drug education and training
- Obtain, secure, normalize and integrate critical data sources, all from one shop
- And so much more…
The Transplantation Industry
MSA Life Sciences provides EDITLife, a leading-edge data and clinical workflow applications designed with and for physicians and clinicians specifically for hospitals and academic medical centers, serves:
- Blood and Marrow (BMT)/Cellular Therapy Clinics
- Stem Cell Processing Labs
- Solid Organ Transplantation Programs
Digitizing operations and automating processes, EDITLife software helps transplant/cell therapy centers across the U.S. manage clinical and lab data through all phases of patient care, helping customers improve patient outcomes, maintain regulatory compliance, increase patient and staff satisfaction, and grow their programs.
The Health and Fitness Industry
MSA Life Sciences designs and creates mobile apps that support the Health and Fitness Industry.
Our HealthMetric App combines the biometric data already on a smart phone or watch with manually entered data to create a single HealthMetric score that helps individual’s reach personalized goals and stay actively engaged in managing their health and fitness.
Our HealthMetric Portal is for people/businesses involved in helping clients achieve and maintain wellness or providing specialized types of ancillary health services, including:
- Gym Owners
- Physical Trainers
- Physical Therapists