The healthcare and life sciences industries, focused on advancing human health, continue to face data management challenges, including constantly evolving regulations, a growing volume and variety of data, interoperability challenges, increased security threats and movement towards value-based care. MSA Life Sciences supports the industry by providing innovative and flexible software solutions that unleash the power of healthcare data, enabling customers to drive healthcare forward, grow their business, and stay ahead of the competition.
Our patented de-identification and data integration processes provide actionable, insightful data that delivers value and enhances outcomes leveraging an organizations patient level data.
MSA Life Sciences’ Healthcare Data Management (HCDM) team connects large volumes of disparate data – data from one or multiple sources that is anonymous, high-quality, reliable, and ready for sophisticated analyses. We are committed to finding innovative ways to protect and integrate healthcare data for customers in the following segments:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Specialty Pharmacies
- Hub Services Companies (HUBS)
- Healthcare Data Aggregators
- Healthcare Consultants
- Providers/Academic Medical Centers
- Healthcare Technology
- Precision Medicine
The highly flexible and scalable data management, data integration, de-identification and lab data solutions offered by MSA HCDM allows healthcare organizations to:
- Create an up to 360-degree view of patients by integrating patient data from multiple, diverse sources
- Improve patient engagement with predictive modeling
- Improve population health outcomes
- Make informed, data-driven business decision based on real-world evidence and actionable insights
- Measure product effectiveness, identify growth opportunities, and increase market share
- Target physicians with appropriate drug education and training.
- Obtain, secure, normalize and integrate critical data sources all from one shop
- And so much more…
Rising healthcare costs, tight budgets, and complicated regulations create an increasingly competitive environment for transplant programs. MSA Life Sciences offers innovative, leading-edge clinical workflow applications for Blood and Marrow (BMT) and Solid Organ transplant centers faced with these concerns.
MSA Life Sciences’ EDITLife® transplant management systems (TMS) streamlines the transplant process, increasing efficiency and improving productivity. The data needed to improve outcomes while growing your transplant program is right where it needs to be – at your fingertips.
Accurate, accessible, interpretable data is at the heart of informed decision-making in transplant. The large volume of transplant-specific data captured in our transplant data management systems answers pressing questions and leads to insights that impact the industry and ultimately improve patient outcomes.