Measure casino performance, improve patron experience and maximize win using MSA analytics. By covering casino operations as well as marketing, casinos can depend on MSA's expertise in evaluation of gaming opportunities to improve your next moves.
MSA helps improve performance of slot machines in many ways, including machine placement and incentivizing patrons to play specific machines. Slot manufacturers seek actionable insights that MSA provides based on analysis of player demographics and competitive behavior. Casinos benefit as operators can depend upon suggestions from MSA's leading-edge software solutions that help slot managers optimize your casino floor.
Maximizing casino profits is essential in today's competitive market. MSA models, apps, software, and over 50 years of analytical experience with consumer behavior will help keep your casino profitable and enable you to be more knowledgeable about your patrons. MSA analyzing your data on an ongoing basis and delivering updated insights and suggestions can provide what you need to keep implementing the best decisions.
Proposals and changes in laws affecting the industry in the U.S. may enable casino operators to find and develop new opportunities and competitive advantages. MSA's casino analytical teams are available to help you analyze and integrate your data with industry and environmental data to enable your casino to continue being a key competitor without having to gamble on its future.
MSA has conducted and completed many projects for most top global gaming companies by creating customized tools and apps for some of the most popular U.S. and Southeast Asia casinos.
Casino Gaming App
Enables patrons to view relevant game statistics in real-time and play kiosk games from their mobile phones. It also helps patrons keep up to date on their account information, including the rewards they have earned or are close to having earned.
Rewards related features:
- Notify the patron of unused free play, or other promotional opportunities
- Alert the patron to special offers based on gaming activity
- Patrons can view account status – points earned today and total points
- Patrons can access the information that would be available on the website
Kiosk related features:
- Display kiosk games played, games available, and the number of points needed to trigger the next kiosk game
- Alert the patron when a new kiosk game has been triggered
- Allow patron to play kiosk games using the mobile phone instead of an actual kiosk
- Allow patron to check in for drawings, if the phone is geo-located within the casino
SportsBook ExchangeSM streamlines and eliminates cumbersome manual steps to facilitate handling the larger number of possible lay-off partners created by expanded legalization. It also provides authenticated transaction confirmations for all parties.
How it works:
- Post lay-off bets for other sports books to view in real-time
- Money Line
- Specify an expiration date/time or set layoff to automatically expire 5 minutes prior to the event
- Real-time dashboard to monitor lay-offs
- Ability to place a 15 minute exclusive hold on a lay-off before accepting
- SportsBooks can accept full or partial lay-off bets
- Fully automated processing and settlement
Provides game manufacturers and casino operators with insights on slot machine performance, including how performance varies over time and across different demographic groups.
For Casino Operators:
- Identify popular games
- Use trial and repeat data to predict a game's future success
- Recognize games that are popular with a particular audience
- Receive compensation from game manufacturers in the form of free game conversion kits
- Provide valuable information that will influence the design of new games
For Gaming Manufacturers
- Compare your most popular games against those of competitors'
- Determine which demographic groups prefer to play each title
- Understand the behavior of players on games
- Use trial and repeat data to identify games that are a long-term winner for your company
Universal Floor Optimizer
Universal Floor Optimizer™ (UFO) industry-first software solution is helping casinos maximize win and improve player experience by outlining alternative floor options for slot floor managers created by using MSA proprietary analytic models.
- Evaluate the effect of casino-invited events
- Drive players into slow areas of the floor
- Determine the impact on players from moving or removing a machine
- Identify new games to move into specialized areas
- Create zones on the floor customized to specific player demographics
- Be available hosted or on premises
MSA has been helping firms in multiple industries to improve sales results over 50 years. MSA Gaming Group provides casinos and slot manufacturers with Player, Marketing, Game, and Casino Analytics.
Our Marketing Analytics can help you:
- Identify and target the most valuable players
- Understand player activities and behaviors
- Identify the drivers of player value
- Create highly effective promotions
- Maximize player satisfaction and profitability
- Make the creation of marketing campaigns more efficient
- Track and improve marketing performance
- With probability of players return to the casino in a future period and the expected win of that player
- Evaluate Response Models
- Develop Marketing Mix
- Utilize Par-Optimization
Take industry data to the next level of gaming with Spectrumetrix analyses. The data, loaded on a web-based system, can create number crunchers' delight due to the ease with which it can be sliced, diced, and customized.
MSA and Spectrum Gaming Group collaborated to bring you this powerful online, easy-to-use industry analysis tool.
Industry professionals apply our proprietary measures and segments to benchmark casino and/or regional/state performance. Charts and graphs can easily be created, and data can be exported to Excel®, PDF, or Word®.
Key industry measures include:
- Slot and/or table win by casino
- Win, slot, day share measures
- Gross gaming revenue (GGR) by state, region, market, casino, etc.