Every day, MSA’s Business Analysis (BA) division’s custom analytics help Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and those from many other industries gain the insights they need to forecast, budget, market, solve complex challenges and grow.
We work across virtually all industries, using advanced analytical techniques, along with tried-and-true methods, to provide clients with unparalleled answers to their most pressing questions. We provide a level of problem solving that just can’t be achieved with off-the-shelf solutions.
Here are just a handful of examples of the ways we’ve helped clients with our custom analytics:
- Improved sales and marketing ROI for health and beauty companies.
- Armed cable networks with the information they need to sell more ad space.
- Developed sales forecasts for new prescription drugs for pharmaceutical companies.
- Enabled tobacco companies to better allocate promotional budgets to increase sales.
- Worked with the publishing industry to mine their social media data.
- Helped non-profits drive visitors to their websites.
- And even helped symphony orchestras find the best program mix to attract the most people, while fulfilling their artistic goals.