MSA's Research Gateway™ Software for Research Laboratories
About MSA's Research Gateway Software
MSA's Research Gateway™ is a secure web-centric analytical software package for data integration and mining of research data. Scientists can perform ad-hoc queries of their data according to their own criteria from any number of perspectives. Research Gateway allows querying of measures and facts in an almost unlimited number of ways to satisfy all users. Results can also be exported for further analysis as desired.
click for larger image
Download Research Gateway Flyer (PDF)
- Web-centric analytical software enables your organization to efficiently deliver timely information to decision makers to enhance productivity and research
- Query various data sources and aggregations on demand without support from database administration
- Empowers users to satisfy their own data requirements
- Create templates of frequently accessed data such as participants over time or treatment groups across multiple assays and filter based on current need or diagnosis
- Acts as a mediator between different data sources and the final result set
- Quickly and easily subset the data prior to profiling
- Integrate private as well as public data sources pertinent to your research such as LocusLink, UniProt, RefSeq, GO and caBIO.
- Analyze result sets or conduct virtual experiments across multiple protocols.
- Quick data retrieval from large disparate data sources allows for integration of clinical and research data.
- Drag and drop fields for ad-hoc queries allow for data exploration and subsetting based on any user-defined criteria.
- One click from summary to detail-level data allows user to view project information from different perspectives.
- One-click export of data in a CSV format to be analyzed in any statistical package such as Spotfire, SAS, Cytoscape, SPSS as well as Excel.
- Collaborate and share your findings with peers through customized views. Data can be kept private, shared with others within the organization or published to a larger group.
- Robust scalable architecture meets the needs of many users within and beyond the organization.