Today's Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry is characterized by rapid change and discontinuity in the marketplace, proliferating retail choices, and intense channel power struggles. At the same time, sales-data sources are becoming less reliable - while your enterprise's decision needs are becoming more critical.
For 50 years, MSA has been a reliable rudder in such turbulent waters, cutting through each new market challenge with leading-edge innovation. We consistently apply data management and analytical solutions across all channels of the "demand" chain, and across all data types, to keep our clients on course with:
For the last 12 years, MSA clients have leveraged our flagship Reseller Information Systems (RIS), which transform distributor shipments into census-level retail data by category and item -- effectively solving the coverage and tactical limitations of other data types. RIS data can be mined for powerful competitive advantage - while also letting you track how well your demand-chain partners are complying with and responding to trade programs and product promotions.
- stronger business relationships and consistent sales growth
- sales history data, patterns, trends, brand item performance
- breakthrough analytics, ranging from category and new-product management to pricing/promotion models, forecasting and projections
MSA manages over $1 billion in trade-program funds for more than 18 market-leading consumer-packaged-goods manufacturers. This growing MSA client segment depends on us to help:
- manage trade contracts with our hands-on Support Center
- synchronize and leverage data at the store and item level for targeted revenue opportunities
- integrate multiple data sources (including client-reference, contract, chain-hierarchy and syndicated data - we are the second largest processors of IRI and Nielsen data)
- calculate complex trade payments - based on performance, not just activity
- provide web-based and query reporting tools for business intelligence